Excellent, especially given how incredibly crappy last year was.
2) What was your favorite moment(s) of the year?
Night bounce dive in Curacao, Mid Summer's Night Swing, moving in with Susan... it's a long list
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
various Mom bullshit
4) Where were you when 2007 began?
At my house
5) Who were you with?
6) Where will you be when 2007 ends?
7) Who will you be with when 2007 ends?
Susan, Jose, Lorida and hundreds of drunk Germans (ok, maybe just a couple)
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2007?
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2008?
Drop some more weight, drink less, exercise more, dance more, write more music
10) Did you fall in love in 2007?
11) If yes, with who?
12) If yes, do they know?
If she doesn't then she's pretty dumb, which she ain't
13) Are you still in love with them?
Last time I checked
14) Do you regret it?
Not a bit
15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2007?
16) Did you make any new friends in 2007?
17) Who are your favorite new friends?
All of them
18) What was your favorite month of 2007?
All of them were pretty smashing
19) Did you travel outside of the US in 2007?
20) How many different states did you travel to in 2007?
21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2007?
No, thank God. Been awhile since I could say that.
22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
Bianca, Derek and Mike
23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2007?
24) What was your favorite song from 2007?
Are you kidding? I own 2700 CDs. Hard to pick, no? Which genre?
25) What was your favorite record from 2007?
26) How many concerts did you see in 2007?
27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2007?
28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2007?
29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2007?
Nope. The booze is my only vice.
30) How many people did you sleep with in 2007?
31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2007?
Didn't catch anybody in a lie
34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2007?
Not that I'm aware of
35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2007?
36) How much money did you spend in 2007?
Quite a bit
37) What was your proudest moment of 2007?
Landing my new job at the salary I wanted
38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2007?
39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2007 and change something, what would it be?
Nothing. If I did, it might change how things are now.
40) What are your plans for 2008?
Taking Susan to London for Valentine's Day, wreck diving in North Carolina, maybe more diving somewhere warm, copious amounts of swing dancing, Christmas in Georgia with Mom, Lisa and Tom. I'm sure the redhead and I will figure out a bunch of other stuff, too. That's how we roll.