Friday, February 11, 2005

Bleph

So I've been sitting here all day, waiting for the mighty HelpDesk to install software on my machine. In point of fact, I am writing this blog entry on somebody else's computer since mine is still down for the count. Why is it that helpdesk people can be so... unhelpful? I suppose I should know the answer to this mystery, as I used to be a member of this elusive yet somehow bellicose tribe. One would think that in this age of "give you my IP addy, take over my machine", things would get done more quickly and efficient. Of course, this is discounting the existence of Microsoft, rugged champion of all things inefficient and non-backwards compatible.

Grand moment in epic cinema: The South Park Movie. Bill Gates being shot in the head.

Oh, the rage.

Worst part about it is that the computer I am on right now has no sound card. Thus, no music. This is quite a trial for me, exacerbated by the fact that I have the James Brown box set with me today, along with other goodies like Hive's "Working With Sound" and "Mezzanine" by Massive Attack. So much audio tasty and no means to listen.

Oh, the Vogonity.

But I do have to take into consideration that this is a brand new blog and nobody's reading it anyway. So I slave away in my little cube here in the wilds of Jersey City for naught.

In a vacuum,
Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home