Monday, November 10, 2008

Even more good news

Seems The One True Dead Angel has enjoyed the numerous CDs I sent their way. The lastest disc to be review is one of my faves, Gossamer from Abstract Audio Systems. Another base hit for Machine Tribe Recordings!

As an aside, I have to say I'm feeling very excited about my music. Our efforts to get the Sleepy Time Lullaby CDs continue slowly and we hope to have some success.

I've also relesed a new EP from Breaks The Blank Day entitled Knowing Nothing. You can download it from free at the website or click the links below.

Breaks The Blank Day - Knowing Nothing

01 glitterstring
02 i am glad to know nothing
03 permanence
04 dirtdrift
05 velveteen
06 high earth orbit





Gimme a beat:

Techno Animal - Radio Hades
(as in a beating to the head)

Ice - Bad Blood
(gritty underground hip of the hop)

Ulrich Schnauss - Far Away Trains Passing By
(gorgeous IDM-iness)

The Unknown Ghosts - Transfer At Dub
(can't get this one out of my head)

Frank Sinatra - Come Dance With Me
(it's such a cookoo day)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home