Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Rode hard and put away wet

What a weekend.

The gig at CBs was a smashing success. Thanks to the Zoppa brothers, Nado, Danny, and everybody else for making me feel welcome.

Contempt was a blast, even if the girl Rick wanted me to meet was not what I'd hoped (nor was I for her, apparently; that worked well, I guess). Danced my butt off and started a sweet mosh pit. Tasty.

Sunday was spend recovering. Nice.

Everybody needs to go see my friend Bianca's show. It's great.

Anyway, busy busy today, so short note without my usual verbosity.

Today on BH FM:

Beef Terminal - The Grey Knowledge
(more tasty guitar ambient from Canada)

Jimmy Behan - Days Are What We Live In
(Jesus! I cannot get this CD out of my head)

Dimmu Borgir - Death Cult Armageddon
(Like the Behan, this one is stickin' in my craw too)

4 CDs given to me by the Zoppa brothers for their party
(all over the place, these; just like I like it)

'Til later,
Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home