Monday, April 11, 2005

Light at the end

Spring has finally arrived.

Ever notice how hard it is to be in a good mood when the weather is lousy? I know everyone has contemplated this and no doubt commented on it at length, but I thought I'd just bring it up again.

I love spring.

May is my favorite month of the year (with bland November and icelocked Februrary filling out positions 11 and 12 respectively), so imagine my joy when April started looking like May. Ah, sunshine. Ah, warmth. Ah, sitting in the back yard with a book and a glass of wine. Indulge, indulge, indulge.

Also getting psyched about tomorrow's gig. Everyone in the world should attend. Feel free to invite yourself.

seems my servers down or sumpin'

Swimming around in my headpool:

abstract audio systems - SomeNothing
(the very first abstract audio systems release, so it holds a special place)

Ray Charles - The Birth Of Soul
(a three disc retrospective of the root of Charles' music)

Various - Chess Blues Box Set
(four disc box of some of the best blues ever put on wax)

Various - Demon Spirit Bitch From Hell
(crank up the BPMs, put your boots on, and prep to kick some butt)

Various - Eighties Stuff
(why is it every eighties compilation must include Kajagoogoo? I threw this CD together, so it doesn't)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home