Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Outta gas

So it's been a week since I've had anything to say and guess what? I still don't. Sure, there's plenty on my mind: the continued crumbling of the Republican party (god bless you, Mr. Abramoff), the sorrow in West Virginia (welcome to the inevitability of heartbreak, folks; god doesn't care), my own state of affairs (seems someone else has decided to disappear on me), etc., etc. But I'm just out of gas. I suppose this means I'm depressed or some such, but I just haven't got the juice right now to get fired up about anything, positive or negative. I'm just breathing and that's about it. Not a nice place to be, but I trust it will pass and I'll return to my usual irascible self.

I would recommend electroshock and two CCs of:

Etta James - Etta James Rocks The House
(infectious rhythms rooted in the blues)

Scorn - Colossus
(feeling removed)

Gravediggaz - 6 Feet Deep
(this is what turns them into these raving madmen)

Various - Cyberdrome, Alien City Part 1
(Superhardcore headcrush mania)

Gotan Project - La Revancha Del Tango
(bringing the bang-o to the tango)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home