Friday, February 17, 2006

Junkie

So I've taken the final plunge.

After several months of membership with EMusic, I've hunkered down and signed up for their annual program. $190 for the year and I get to download 90 TRACKS A MONTH. Yes, that's about 9 new CDs every month, unless I'm downloading 30 track albums by grindcore bands (which I will, no doubt, be doing).

In fact, I downloaded 7 new goodies just yesterday (you get the benefits of the bump to annual right away).

If you wanna sign up, I can refer you. I get 50 free tracks and so do you. That's about 10 normal sized CDs. Some of you will undoubtedly double your collection right off the bat :). Me, I'm well on my way to 2400.

The joy is that I'm getting to use my ill gotten gains more and more. I'll be spinning some brand new tracks at tonight's festivities and I'm investigating some other DJing opportunities.

God, I love music.



Making a joyful noise:

Kittie - Oracle
(these chicks are seriously pissed off)

Donnacha Costello - Together Is The New Alone
(this dude, however, definitely is not)

Scrapper Blackwell - The Virtuoso Guitar Of Scrapper Blackwell
(vintage blues from the 1920s)

Basic Channel - Basic Channel
(the orginator, not the imitator, no one burbles minimal-er, no one burbles greater)

MF Doom - Operation: Doomsday
(KMD still lives in the hearts of men)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ben -

It's great to be a DJ. I can only imagine.

Giovanni

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home