Wednesday, March 08, 2006

On the air

I was tooling around EMusic last night, looking for stuff to download. Imagine my surprise when I came across... my own stuff!

How sweet is that?

Apparently CDBaby has a digital distribution agreement with EMusic and, since CDBaby is selling The Ivory EP by Abstract Audio Systems, they sent it over to the Emusic folks to distribute there.



A number of people have already downloaded it, but that has yet to show up at my account with CDBaby. Sent them a nice email today, so they should be letting me know what's up very soon. They're always really good about keeping in touch.

I've no idea how much each download will net me, but if I can make a couple hundred bucks, I might break even! Woohoo!

Battering my neurons:

Scorn - Colossus
(deep, dark, and damned)

Various - Cyberdrome: Alien City Part 1
(gabber, bitches)

Various - DJ Abstract 8: Black Eye Mix
(speed freaks unite)

Nine Inch Nails - Further Down The Spiral
(Coil has their way with Trent's whiny songs)

Freescha - What's Come Inside Of You
(glitch mellow pretty)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home