Friday, April 06, 2007

Up and running

Sometimes it's a magical thing.

Only a short while after writing about it, CDBaby has cranked out their catalog entry for Poems For Innogen, the latest release from Abstract Audio Systems. The samples are up, the picture is pretty, and the description is a perfect example of my sometimes self-absorbed, introspective bullshit (heh heh).



Seriously, folks; I'm proud of this one. It incorporates a lot of the stuff I like to hear myself (but sadly, no metal...) and every track is heartfelt in some way. I'm sure most people won't get it, as it combines some pretty disparate sounds, but then again, that's how my brain works. I think the pieces fit together well.

So please check it out. And maybe, if you're feeling adventurous, generous, and want to own something pretty exclusive (hell, there's only about 10 copies of the CD in existence right now), you might pick up a copy.

Today's WBMH top five:

Various - Rediscovered Blues
(Lightnin', Big Bill, Sonny and Brownie pull it from the sky)

Various - Radius Suck
(down, over, out)

Front Line Assembly - Millennium
(Leeb does metal)

Dizzee Rascal - Boy In Da Corner
(whatcha speak, bwoi?)

Various - Terrordrome II
(no dress code, but no BPMs under 200 will be admitted)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home