Monday, September 08, 2008

Almost forgot

For the most part, I see my music as a hobby. As such, I don't play out and I'm not particularly aggressive about getting my stuff out there for people to hear. God knows I probably should, but I convinced myself a long time ago that my stuff is pretty niche-y. Plus I'm kind a lazy sometimes. However, some weeks ago, I sent a batch of CDs to The One True Dead Angel, a music review website that had actually reviewed Evergone quite some time ago. Anyway, seems they liked some of the stuff I sent them.

Abstract Audio Systems - The Ivory EP
Averauschen - Symbiote
Bonechurch - Bonechurch

You can read the reviews on their blog.

Sometimes it's good to be loved.

More ear love:

Godflesh - Godflesh
(the first)

Godflesh - Hymns
(the last)

Hamell On Trial - Big As Life
(Ed don't need no backup, byatches)

Charlie Parker - Yardbird Suite
(2 discs of sax yummies)

Depeche Mode - Violator
(what a good dose of Nitzer Ebb can do for a pop band)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home