Friday, October 14, 2005

Crazed revelry

Hung out with Bianca last night and was regaled with tales of my outing to Byte last Sunday. I barely remember this, as I had entirely too much to drink that night. But I do vaguely recall having a blast. I was pretty far gone (which is pretty sad) as this picture illustrates…



I'm the guy with the cigarette (even though I don't smoke) who looks like a sweaty junkie. Anyway, last weekend has kind of put it over the top. No more heavy drinking. I’ve been good since Monday, so that’s a start.

Part of my 12 step program:

Various - DJ Abstract 1: The Dark Lounge Mix
(on the downtempo tip)

Various - DJ Abstract 3: Twilight Mix
(on the slightly jazzier downtempo tip)

Various - DJ Abstract 8: Black Eye Mix
(sweet melodies... wrapped in concrete)

A Murder Of Angels - In The Air
(the darker side (?!?!) of Derek Rush)

Dream Into Dust - The World We Have Lost
(epic, orchestral, and darkly beautiful)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my lil round head!

12:34 PM  
Blogger derek rush said...

bianca looks in ecstasy, and yes you look like a crackhead.

i've got to hear your mixes sometime. or maybe you should just DJ somewhere regularly again. hint hint.

d.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home