Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Or so I thought...

Turns out that Merrill isn't going to just hire me. I interviewed with three people just this morning. I'm a bit apprehensive because I think I may have flubbed the technical. It's been quite some time since I've used Excel in terms of writing formulas, so I was fairly rusty and I think it showed. I was also pretty beat by the time I reached the third interviewer, so I hope I didn't blow that too. I guess we'll see. It would suck if it didn't come through. Then again, I've still got a fair amount of time here at my present job. They just extended me through June 12th.

Life is wacky sometimes.

Using your head as a soccer ball:

Immortal - Sons Of North Darkness
(warriors from the grim lands)

Jesu - Jesu
(JKFlesh marches on)

DJ? Acucrack - Killing Mobius
(what did he ever do to them?)

Cypress Hill - Black Sunday
(stoned to the bone)

Various - Terry's Cafe 8
(housey housey housey)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home