Friday, October 20, 2006

Schadenfreude

Bottom of the 9th.
Two outs.
Bases loaded.
Down 3 to 1.
And Carlos Beltran looks at a called third strike.

That's a beautiful thing.

I gloat simply because many of the folks I work with are Mets fan who have been continually rubbing my face in the Yankees' early exit from this year's MLB playoffs.

To them I say, "HAH!"

(I'm a bastard)

The 7th Inning Stretch will never feature:

Ministry - In Case You Didn't Feel Like Showing Up
(Uncle Al and a cast of thousands aim to dislocate all your limbs)

The Haunted - The Haunted
(former members of At The Gates workin' you over)

DMX - It's Dark And Hell Is Hot
(holla at my dogs)

Various - Digging Down 01: An Exploration Into Mush Records
(mmmmm... mushy alt-hip-hoppy)

Various - DJ Abstract 17: Midnight At The Velvet Club
(the opposite of anger)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home