Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Hit the floor

Five months is a long time. Yes, it's been five months since I cranked out DJ Abstract 21: Late Night Fable Mix. I considered doing another downtempo mix, as my life has been pretty wild of late and I could use some mellow. However, I stumbled across "Mindblowing" by Andy Whitby & Matt Lee and that sparked the dancefloor right into me. So after several iterations, may I present DJ Abstract 22: The Ion Mix. This one pummels pretty hard, but I like it. The mixing isn't that spectacular in places, but who cares? It's a hell of a lot of fun.

01 Intro
02 Hydrogen - Creature Of Habit
03 Nicholas Bennison & Christopher Laurence - Scorcher
04 Andy Whitby & Matt Lee - Mindblowing
05 Armin Van Buuren - Wall Of Sound (Airbase Presents Parc Mix)
06 Art Of Trance - Mongoose (Tek Tonik Remix)
07 Brother Grim - Survive
08 Trance Uber Alles - Ich Schallte - I Switch
09 4 Strings - Mainline
10 DJ? Acucrack - Emulsifier
11 Underworld - Rez / Cowgirl



If you'd like to download this bad boy along with the other 21 DJ Abstract mixes, definitely wander on over to my site and snag to your heart's content.

Other sonic fumbles:

Various - DJ Abstract 22: The Ion Mix
(say what you're going to say, say it, say what you said)

Jesu - Pale Sketches
(JKF takes you on a mind trip)

Moby - 18
(more of the same from the baldster)

Various - Thinner Volume 19
(cool as freak dubtech)

Various - Techtonic Plates CD1
(cool as freak dubstep)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home