Monday, April 25, 2005

Worn out PS

Ever have a day so chock full of uselessness that you feel your brain melting inside your head? Meeting after meeting after meeting today, discussing the same thing over and over and over. Why is it that so many people spend so much time talking about things instead of actually doing them? Suffice to say that today's trials have robbed me of the desire to write anything of any depth. So far I've been successful in keeping it from robbing me of the will to live as well, but my resolve is crumbling. One more meeting and then I'm home free.

Sitting on my desk unlistened to as I waste time in stuffy conference rooms:

Pet Shop Boys - Discography
("I've got the brains. You've got the looks. Let's make lots of money."; indeed)

Redman - Whut? Thee Album
(the world's first full length introduction to the Funk Doc)

Timeblind - MP3 Compilations 1&2
(chunky electro dub, baby)

EOSS - MP3 Compilations 1-3
(random assortments of truly tasty computa musick)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home