Sunday, May 29, 2005

Good thanks to all

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and said howdy at Contempt last night. I've posted the playlist over at my DJ Abstract page. Simply click the "Tunes" link and select "Contempt 05/28/2005" from the playlist dropdown. Everything ya need is right there.

Had quite a good time. Rick and I traded off sets each hour, so I got to play a fair amount of music. Downstairs was OK. DJ Subvert's partner, Cypher, wasn't too good, but then again, I've never been a fan. Didn't get in as much dancing as I would have liked, but still got to hang out with some neat folk. I've had worse times.

Looks like I'll be doing Contempt pretty much every month, as folks seem to like the stuff I spin (plus I bring the equipment; always a nice in there). So come join me. Hell, I might even take requests.

Could you please play:

DJ Krush - Ki-Oku
(triphop jazz from da Krush)

DHS - Attention Earth People
(Ben Stokes brings the outer cosmic funk)

Cranes - Future Songs
(redesigned and reimplimented with new technological attachments)

Cocteau Twins - Garlands
(ethereal heroes do their best Joy Division impression)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home