Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Facts PS

From Bianca's LiveJournal:

leave your name and
1. i'll respond with something random about you.
2. i'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. i'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in. (I do reserve the option to wrestle your sister or cute cousin instead.)
4. i'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. i'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. i'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. i'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. if I do this for you, you will post this in your journal.


My results:
1. sweat on a platter
2. taxi driver vs pancena
3. grass jelly
4. bianca, wait, i have money!
5. steven parrino's show talking about comic books
6. wilderbeast
7. why do you keep thinking..."that"?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do me do me!

11:14 AM  
Blogger derek rush said...

sorry, #4 does not count, because it makes sense to me too since i was there when it was said.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tisk tisk mister derek. you weren't there! were you at the last byte? NO i don't think so!!!!!!!

:P

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home