Thursday, June 07, 2007

With liberty and justice for all who can afford it

Three days.

Three fucking days.

Now, I've always found Paris Hilton to be more of an annoyance than anything else. She doesn't really warrant hatred. She's just another worthless rich kid spoiled by privilege. While I loathe that particular brand of human being, I've known enough of them (for example, pretty much everybody I went to high school with) that I tend to let 'em slide.

However, this kind of blatant kid-gloving of celebrity makes me puke. From 40 days to 23 and now release.

After three days.

Apparently, this news-cycle-stealing waste of skin has been "fitted for an ankle bracelet and reassigned to house arrest, after authorities decided to release Hilton from prison due to medical reasons". Of course, they can't tell us what these "medical reasons" are due to confidentiality.

Considering she was housed in an exclusion wing, it's doubtful that she got raped with a broomstick or anything radical like that.

Maybe she's got a cold? Or didn't like the food?

"Paris will be under house confinement in her West Hollywood home for 40 days. After the 40 days are up, ... she will have 'fulfilled her debt to society.'"

Wow. House arrest? Tough stuff, guys. I wonder which of her hotels or mansions she'll pick? Or will the law determine where she languishes in well appointed suffering? Regardless of what finally is decided, this is further proof that when you have money, you can do just about whatever the hell you want and get away with it.

I wonder what they'll do when she goes out clubbing in a couple days?

I think I might actually hate her now...

"Hi. I'm worthless, but my money makes up for it nicely.
And that's hot."


What I would use instead of a broomstick:

Alec Empire - Squeeze The Trigger
(primo face punching musick)

Noisia - The Tide/Concussion
(boom growl tchak tchak)

Various - Listen Picks: Hip-Hop
(ya don't stop)

Various - Misc DB 3
(more face ripping dnb)

Various - Misc DB 4
(even harder than 3)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home