Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Fait Accompli

So it's official. Susan and I are now cohabitants. We finally got all her stuff into the apartment on Sunday.

Man, does she have a lot of stuff.

Luckily, it's all nice stuff. With the addition of her accoutrement, it actually looks like adults live in the apartment (as opposed to my previous pad, which was furnished with the glorious early 90s "Ikea" look).

Anyway, right now the place looks like a hurricane has just swept through, but things are coming together. This is actually the fun part of moving: the organizing once all the crap is in one place. Unfortunately, I haven't been much help so far, as I managed to throw my back out on Sunday moving stuff about. Feeling better today, though, so I think I can begin to contribute a bit more. Gotta build some bookshelves and such; gonna get all "handyman" and shit.

In other words, I'll be lighting up my Dad's cell phone :)

Pumpin' at Chez Hudgins-Tretsky (Atlantic Ave division):

Rage Against The Machine - Rage Against The Machine
(the first and the finest; no escape from the mass mind rape)

Armin Van Buuren - Shivers
(pump pump pump it up)

Amsterdam Ave - Kicked To The Curb
(hey guys, Danzig wants his band back; just kidding: this is great shit)

Tom Waits - Orphans
(using the collective powers of our wills, we can make him tour)

Rusuden - Formulae Remixes
(rip-and-re-arrangers, including End-fucking-user)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats! look how much has changed in a year!!!

-carly

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home