Thursday, January 04, 2007

Stumblin' into 2007

OK. So it's been damned near a month since I've posted anything. That's the way love goes (thanks, Janet). Fact is, I've been busy as hell. Susan and I are still in the process of moving in together. All my stuff is in the new place and we're bringing her things over in dribs and drabs, with the big stuff (like furniture) coming on the 20th.

God, does my butt miss having a couch.

Add to this the fact that we're headed to Honduras on Saturday and it's pretty much constant work and preparation. I'm more that just a little beat.

However...

I've changed a lot of stuff around. Signed up for the YMCA with Susan (we're officially a "family" to them) and opened a new checking account with WaMu. I'm sick of getting raped by Chase every month. $30 'cause I don't meet your minimum balance? Eat me. Also been trying to cancel my New York Sports membership for three days now, but my branch's computers have been down the whole damned time. I think it's just a conspiracy to keep me there. I will, after all, miss my Saturday double spin classes.

I'm particularly psyched about the Y, though, as they'll let my trainer see to me there. In fact, I'm having my first session there tonight. Man, am I out of shape. What with all the moving, being sick, etc., I haven't worked out in forever. I feel fat and outta shape. Guess I'll join all the other New Year's Resolution saps and have at it.

So, this marks the end of this ramble. Just felt like I needed to spout into the void about nothing in particular.

My headphones can whip your headphones with:

Tom Waits - Orphans
(three discs of awesome)

Magnetic Media - Bitchcraft
(hiss pop bang crunch)

Rammstein - Sehnsucht
(because S&M is more fun)

Redman - Dare Iz A Darkside
(right there with ya, Reggie)

Reign - Embrace
(proving you can rock out for 9 minutes without sounding wanky)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home