Monday, November 13, 2006

Pound it on down

I'd been toying around with the idea of throwing together a new mix, but couldn't decide whether I wanted to go the chillout or the freakout route. I was still in the throws of this conflict when I headed to my spin classes on Saturday morning. The instructor played a majorly old school dance music tape during my second class and that pretty much decided the matter.

So the freak flag was flown that afternoon.

May I present to you DJ Abstract 18: Arc Light Mix. To quote myself, "The eighteenth mix from DJ Abstract brings down the trance and the hard house. Thick four-on-the-floor dance tunes to get your body moving." Here's the tracklisting:

01 Man With No Name - Broken Promise
02 Infected Mushroom - Spaniard
03 Bluescreen - Surfacing
04 Winx - How's The Music (Ovum Warmth Mix)
05 Underworld - Dinosaur Adventure 3D
06 Point Blank - Meng's Theme (Original Mix)
07 Analog Pussy - Solipse Technology
08 Resistance D - Unknown
09 Hardfloor - Who's Jack?
10 Daft Punk - Revolution 909
11 Solvent - Think Like Us (Alter Ego Remix)



So bounce on over to my website and download this bad boy for yourself. Check out the other 17 mixes while you're there. Enjoy.

Calling me "Flower" if they want to:

Various - DJ Abstract 18: Arc Light Mix
(strobe lights not included)

L7 - From The Outer Space
(the grrrls are back in town)

Dream Into Dust - The Lathe Of Heaven
(whispering sweet nothings in your ear; then cutting it off)

The Bug - Killing Sound
(me murder dem)

The Acacia Strain - ...And Life Is Very Long
(but too short to spare your eardrums)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home