Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Ashes to ashes

Skip died yesterday evening at about 7PM. The cancer had spread to his brain and he'd slipped into dementia and then semi-consciousness, so who knows how it was for him at the end. Chances are, however, it wasn't too bad.

Quite the few couple of days. My sister was married on Sunday, my greatgrandmother died that same day (at the age of 99, so no surprise there), and then Skip died yesterday.

I love rollercoasters, but this is ridiculous.

R.I.P. Skip
R.I.P. Marylyn

Mood altering drugs:

Various - Thinner Volume 08
(more dub than thump)

Various - Thinner Volume 09
(more Danny Kreutzfeldt goodness)

Various - Lisa And Tom's Wedding Mix
(sweet songs of lub mixed by me)

Panzerchrist - Soul Collector
(because death metal sounds so much better when done by Danes singing German)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home